We have finally made it to the 2015 Lansing Lugnuts Baseball Season! Sorry for the lack of updates, been a real busy time as of late. I have updated some of the pages including our calendar of Events and Major Leauge Lugnuts and more so check it all out!
Important Dates coming up in April:
14th: Booster Meeting at Buddies in Holt at 6:30. We will be talking about last minute ideas/changes to the menu for our 1st dinner on April 19th. Main dish is beef stew and I will get a list of who's bringing what and post it on here. We will also briefly talk about our first get away bags on the 23rd after the game. Reminder bring snacks for 36 and we will be packing them for the team as they go off to Bowling Green and Lake County. First long trip of the season!
18th: Membership table # 1. (weather permitting). Game is at 5:05 and we are usually located by nuts and bolts and are there until around the 5th inning.
19th: Welcome to Lansing Dinner after the game. Game time is 2:05
23rd: Get away bags after the game.
Our next meeting is Tuesday May 12th!
- Lugnuts Players of the Month.
- Lansing Lugnuts 2017 Calendar of Events!!
- Booster Event Photos
- Mission Statement
- Types of Events and Descriptions
- Membership Application
- Host Family Program
- Major League Lugnuts *UPDATED 4/8/16*
- Team Roster
- Lansing Lugnuts Record Book!
- Toronto Blue Jays News Links (MLB and Minor League News)
- 2013: Q & A with Lugnuts Players Taylor Cole and Seth Conner!